Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Remanufactured Engines...

Anyone here have experience with jasper and/or S and J engines. I'm looking to swap in a remanufactured 400m into my 79 Ranger XLT. Just wanna see what some folks have been through with those companies...
Thanks

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
IMO...overpriced for what you're actually getting. I think you'd be far better off and get more bang for your buck having your engine actually built by a good shop...or call up the LEB guys that are vendors on this site...not sure what they'd charge you for a 400 (no 'M') build, but their 460's are generally $10/hp up to 600hp (more after that).

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Go to General category, then look up Sponsor's forum. They have several posts under LEB(Left Eye Blind). Might also check TMI(tmeyerinc.com) which specializes in 400 engines.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
SC
Thanks for the heads up Ben.

Bigkurt, we would be happy to price a build for you. We currently have 3 options. Short block, long block and a complete, turn key build.

Send me a message with exactly what youre looking for and we will go from there.

Thanks,
Kris

Here are a pair of 460s we are currently building

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts