Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Roll Call

Introduce yourself and where you're from.

Jenny here! the northern side of the house:)

Just pointing out two things. Jenny can read a compass because of her outdoor stuff (I assume), so she is indeed on the North side of the house. :suspicious:

Ryan..if they start a vote...get the ban hammer out. They are good at that from what I hear. smilietease

Just pointing out two things. Jenny can read a compass because of her outdoor stuff (I assume), so she is indeed on the North side of the house. :suspicious:

Ryan..if they start a vote...get the ban hammer out. They are good at that from what I hear. smilietease
actually no. if I went geographically it would be the west side, but with the layout of the house its the north:)

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
MEMEMEMEME!

Monroe, WA

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
actually no. if I went geographically it would be the west side, but with the layout of the house its the north:)

South- Lisa's got the northern side. :)

Hey- godblessmud is from Malcolm's neck of the woods!

redneckgirl- know where Dairy and Bonanza are? Aunt used to own a place outside of Bonanza on the lake, by the old Ritter farm.

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Whos malcom and where is he at? (more importantly, if he's near me what does he drive? Ive got a mental tally of every car/truck i see around here regularly)

Ford Truck Articles