Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Bangor Maine Car Show 9-11-10

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
My rig with a very pretty woman.
IMGP5668.JPG

IMGP5667.JPG

4WD Class, There were seven monster trucks in this class, Mine is the one next to the chevy with the flags flying:
IMGP5656.JPG

IMGP5658.JPG

2WD Class, lots of these babies, probably a good 25 or so:
IMGP5657.JPG

A yellow chevy next to mine and a huge white Ford next to the chevy:
IMGP5667.JPG

My rig again...can you tell I'm proud of her:
IMGP5661.JPG

IMGP5665.JPG

IMGP5666.JPG

This 2003 Chevy, a good friend of mine, got first and I got second:
IMGP5669.JPG

IMGP5670.JPG

This Ford got second to the red Chevy below...it was bad a$$, digital guages, Fuel injected motor all chromed out, wood bed:
IMGP5671.JPG

Here are your first and second place 4wd's, the Chevy took 1st and I took 2nd, we've been swapping first and second places this year at other shows and are good friends, 3rd was a jeep not pictured:
IMGP5685.JPG

IMGP5675.JPG

This one took first in the 2wd, completely chromed and decked out:
IMGP5674.JPG

My girl again smilietease , sorry fellas....I'm biased:
IMGP5688.JPG

IMGP5686.JPG

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I'm sorry, but your truck should have won first place. There is a line that needs to be drawn with chrome, and that Chevy is about 16 Chrome pieces over that line.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I'm sorry, but your truck should have won first place. There is a line that needs to be drawn with chrome, and that Chevy is about 16 Chrome pieces over that line.

I've beaten him at other shows in the past where others have agreed with you.....and I agree with you, but you think the front is bad, you should see the inside........yikes.

Thanks!

Your Ford should have taken first by outside first impression, very nice, I especially like the inside of your flares cool. I once loved Chevy's now I only like them, Ford is taken over. Don't tell my Chevy buddy's they won't let me work on their trucks anymore.smilieIagree

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Your Ford should have taken first by outside first impression, very nice, I especially like the inside of your flares cool. I once loved Chevy's now I only like them, Ford is taken over. Don't tell my Chevy buddy's they won't let me work on their trucks anymore.smilieIagree

Thanks....I completely beat him on engine bay....mine is all decked out while his is all plastic. I also beat him on the interior with the factory competition roll cage, headliner, chrome, etc. But, his truck all decked out in military stuff is always a crowd and judge pleaser and his bed has mine beat for now. All in all, I think you're right.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Is Bangor Maine in Intercourse County? :rofl2:

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Is Bangor Maine in Intercourse County? :rofl2:

Love it!!! :rofl:

Did you know that that's how they pronounce the name of that city? It has to be said with the Maine slur, but it TRULY sounds like "bang 'er" Maine. I'm not joking. People from outside the state pronounce it fine, it's just the Maine accents make the locals say it like above. Dumb.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
There is a town in PA just like that too.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts