Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > Superduties & Other Trucks > Superduty Gen.3

Superduty Gen.3 2011-up F250, F350, F450, F550

Old 11-24-2015, 01:23 PM
mrsocks

mrsocks is on a distinguished road
Sun visor question

Does anyone know if I can put '14 Expedition double sun visors in the '14 F-250? Dealer has been no help thus far.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2015, 02:54 PM
Charter Member

CowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond repute
The double visors with the Homelink that you asked about in my Ranger came out of an Explorer; I have no idea if the interchange you are proposing would work. I can say that in my Ford mod experience on the Ranger, that despite many parts that *should* readily bolt right on (esp Explorer parts), that Ford has made it a point to ever so slightly change something to make this "discouraging". Not that things cant be done, but it may take some modding of the upgrade part (cut, trim, add a shim, change electrical connectors, etc) to make it work. Anyhow, something to consider and I'd expect that the only Ford parts guy that would know if your proposal works would be one that had a customer that was/was not successful.

-Life is far too short to be serious all the time. So if you can't stop and laugh at yourself along the way, give me a call and I'll do it for you.

04 Ranger Fx4 Level II, 5R55E, Sonic Blue Pearl, loaded.

Useful Ford Vehicle Resources:

Owners Manuals >>> http://www.fleet.ford.com/partsandse...owner-manuals/
Build Information (click on "vehicle") >>> https://www.etis.ford.com/
Wiring schematics and TSB's (click on "technical information") >>> http://bbbind.com/
Repair guides, includes schematics w/connector pinouts >>> http://www.autozone.com/repairinfo/r...nfoLanding.jsp
Old 11-24-2015, 03:58 PM
Virginia Chapter member

Sparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond repute
If it was the excursion i would say 100% yes because the Excursions cabs were the same as the SD crew cabs... Just streched a little more for the rear window portions..

The Expedition's and Explorer's had different body style from the Super Duty's so cant really say for sure there.. Would maybe work for the 150's but dont think it would for the super duty.

"I don't think the intelligence reports are all that hot. Some days I get more out of the New York Times. "
-John F. Kennedy

"I never FAIL... I succeed at finding what doesn't work."
-Christopher Titus