Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > FTF Regional Chapters > Pacific Northwest Chapter

Pacific Northwest Chapter (WA, OR, ID, MT, WY)

Old 09-12-2010, 06:33 PM
just growing older not up

polarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond repute
So what's up with everyone lately?

Been stoopid busy at work, Barb's back at school getting used to a new position, ditto Nick, and we're getting the final stuff done before Jenny heads off to Oregon State next week. What's everyone else been up to?
Old 09-12-2010, 06:35 PM
CHECKERS OR WRECKERS

godblessmud is a splendid one to beholdgodblessmud is a splendid one to beholdgodblessmud is a splendid one to beholdgodblessmud is a splendid one to beholdgodblessmud is a splendid one to beholdgodblessmud is a splendid one to beholdgodblessmud is a splendid one to beholdgodblessmud is a splendid one to behold
Am i still a part of this chapter?

No matter, Im still getting settled in here.

Oregon state huh, study forestry and hippies eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbear View Post
I'm beginning to suspect you are seriously overchicked.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:01 PM

polarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond repute
Forestry and Civil Engineering double major. I'm told you wind up with a project manager that can write their own Envionmental Impact Statements.

The hippies are down in Eugene at U of O.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:45 PM
Flatheads Forever

mtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond repute
Slammed with work all summer. Seems like everybody wants to get married - I've officiated a wedding each weekend since the middle of June with 2 on the labor day weekend. Finally slowing down a bit.

I'm ready for a break. Hope to take a short road trip to Lethbridge, AB in a week or so to pick up a pair of running boards for the 52 F2.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:43 PM
Texas Chapter Leader

Truckin4life has a reputation beyond reputeTruckin4life has a reputation beyond reputeTruckin4life has a reputation beyond reputeTruckin4life has a reputation beyond reputeTruckin4life has a reputation beyond reputeTruckin4life has a reputation beyond reputeTruckin4life has a reputation beyond reputeTruckin4life has a reputation beyond reputeTruckin4life has a reputation beyond reputeTruckin4life has a reputation beyond reputeTruckin4life has a reputation beyond repute
Moved to s.a. started work on the truck and erm. That's about it.

Bacon is GOOD!

1995 F-250 "stock" 351winnie, zf5 and 37" rubbers....
(KIA)

Don
Old 11-06-2010, 07:44 PM
'77 F-250 Custom 4x4

1973 F-100 4x4 has a spectacular aura about1973 F-100 4x4 has a spectacular aura about1973 F-100 4x4 has a spectacular aura about
I've been working a lot again, now that I've found steady work once more.
I work as a tree climber/trimmer/remover/and heavy laborer.

Finally got my own laptop, so I should be on more often now.
Old 11-06-2010, 08:18 PM

Sweet is on a distinguished road
I have been on leave of absent from work. But finally get to go back next week. WOO HOO!! Other than that just working and taking care of my teenage son.
Old 11-06-2010, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtflat View Post
Slammed with work all summer. Seems like everybody wants to get married - I've officiated a wedding each weekend since the middle of June with 2 on the labor day weekend. Finally slowing down a bit.

I'm ready for a break. Hope to take a short road trip to Lethbridge, AB in a week or so to pick up a pair of running boards for the 52 F2.
You ever make it up there? And do you go through Cardston, Magrath, or Warner to get there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1973 F-100 4x4 View Post
I've been working a lot again, now that I've found steady work once more.
I work as a tree climber/trimmer/remover/and heavy laborer.

Finally got my own laptop, so I should be on more often now.
Glad to hear the job thing worked out finally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
I have been on leave of absent from work. But finally get to go back next week. WOO HOO!! Other than that just working and taking care of my teenage son.
Ditto- steady paycheck is always a good thing.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:03 PM
Flatheads Forever

mtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond repute
I got up there a week n half ago. Running boards are great and was able to help a fellow truck guy by taking up some suspension wedges that he needed to set up his pinion angle. Everybody won!

I went over to Shelby and up thru Sweetgrass on I 15. Quick, enjoyable trip.
Old 11-10-2010, 06:13 AM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
WORK,WORK,WORK, play,WORK,WORK,WORK. Will be attending our youngest son's wedding in Bothell, WA next March.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Strippers, ammo and SKS, wow, that is almost sig worthy!!