Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello there!! I'm the New Guy!

Glad to be part of the group! My name is Clint and I have a 1967 F100 LNB that is almost completely original. 75,000 miles and last tagged in 1996, she is in need of some lovin before she'll be on the road. Ratty Rhonda is the name my wife gave her, due to all the rat nests we found in the cab! As Rhonda was a pasture find, rust and oxidation are in full swing! Floor pans and cab corners are toast! Dash pad is gone. A J.C. Whitney item covers the original seat coverings, at least in the places where both are worn thru to the springs!
The bed wood was covered in sheet metal re-purposed from a grain feeder, but some of the wood was still there. Held in with the remains of the bed strips, the wood is rotten and soft, but it's 45 years old!!
A 352 FE and a Warner T18 handle the power duties and still run strong! No power anything on this truck! Plan on doin power brakes for safety, but that's it.
I'll have some pics up soon as I'm able. Talk to y'all later! smilieFordlogo

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Welcome to the site! Post up often, we have a lot of fun here.

Ryan

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Welcome....we love pictures!

rambler

New Shoes......
welcome to the site,, in for pics... real test for the wife if she will ever ride with you in a truck she name Ratty Rhonda ! LOL>

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts