Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I'm New

Hello...I am Aaron D. Thomas. I am a retired auto body man, and have done almost everything in the world too. I live in SE Virginia not far from the coast. I have spent a lot of my spare time practicing metalshaping too. For those not familiar with that, it means that not only can I repair a damaged fender, I can take a sheet of metal and make one too I also love working on older cars, as in pre-1973. Since I am retired now I guess I can control things enough where I won't be working on anything newer than that, other than my 97 F-250 heavy duty. It does seem to need attention more now days since it now has about 265000 miles on it.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Welcome aboard, Aaron!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Welcome! I have seen several of your posts already and am very happy you joined.

Ryan

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Welcome to the site Aaron.

*The comment about GM frames and trucks is going to score + points with one important person and others too. :rofl:

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
welcom... where abouts in SE va are you?

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Welcome to the site Aaron.

*The comment about GM frames and trucks is going to score + points with one important person and others too. :rofl:

Haha....yup! :wasntme:

Hello...I am Aaron D. Thomas. I am a retired auto body man, and have done almost everything in the world too. I live in SE Virginia not far from the coast. I have spent a lot of my spare time practicing metalshaping too. For those not familiar with that, it means that not only can I repair a damaged fender, I can take a sheet of metal and make one too I also love working on older cars, as in pre-1973. Since I am retired now I guess I can control things enough where I won't be working on anything newer than that, other than my 97 F-250 heavy duty. It does seem to need attention more now days since it now has about 265000 miles on it.

Hey Aaron, welcome......gotta love an "auto body" guy! A very very important trade to have when you're working with older rigs! or with rigs in salt infested states.

Some more than others. :D

Oh yeah....just about everyone on here doesn't have a job and I work when everyone is sleeping....and awake for that matter! :headbang:

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts