Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Black Beast eD Stereo Worklog -- Photos

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
wow.. :) good :) loooks good

Storm

wow.. :) good :) loooks good

Thanks.. It's totally SEXY. OMG. I had a big ass grin driving down the road. Then 20 mins later I had a headache LMAO.

I gotta get use to bass now.

:headbang:

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I wasn't sure I'd like the black carpet with the grey interior, but it looks great.

Ryan

Storm

I wasn't sure I'd like the black carpet with the grey interior, but it looks great.

Ryan

It will look amazing once I get the seats done.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Storm you might wanna built some shields for those amps... I foresee them getting kicked. Especially the passenger side since it has the connections pointing towards the front.

Otherwise-- awesome job. I'm jealous.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Looks real nice Storm. I echo Chris's stamenent about shielding that amp from errant kicks.

Aside from your sweat equity, about how much do you have into the sound system?

Storm

Storm you might wanna built some shields for those amps... I foresee them getting kicked. Especially the passenger side since it has the connections pointing towards the front.

Otherwise-- awesome job. I'm jealous.

If someone kicks my amp I'm going to beat them with a baseball bat. You have to literally put your feet under the seat to connect with them. I may eventually do it but right now it's not a big need. In the years I've owned the truck I've never had anyone in the back seat except my sister. She's pretty intelligent so I don't have to worry about her kicking it.

Looks real nice Storm. I echo Chris's stamenent about shielding that amp from errant kicks.

Aside from your sweat equity, about how much do you have into the sound system?

$2400

Storm

wow wanna come do mine?it's a single cab..PLUS! I'll even let YOU pay the bill lmao

Haha.. I will NEVER do this again.. This was a LONG week of work and I'm royally exhausted!

Storm

that setup looks killer! nice job

Thanks.. It sounds freaking amazing for some 10's. I think the cab deadening is what helped the most. It's so quiet inside I love it. Utterly amazing considering I have stacks behind the rear glass.

Storm

Storm I am likeing what I see. I was wondering how to mount the subs behind the seat. There isn't much room.

There really isn't. I had enough room for the 3 10's with about .55 cu ft of space per sub. Even that much it still hits hard as hell. I like the fact that outside the truck it sounds like a really loud factory system with a little bass. It's not any of that "omg listen to that retard with his really LOUD stereo bass hitting hard shaking my car" type. I'm pleased! :)

That black carpet looks great, those amplifiers do too. :)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts