Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > FTF Regional Chapters > Pacific Northwest Chapter

Pacific Northwest Chapter (WA, OR, ID, MT, WY)

Old 03-19-2008, 01:28 AM
just growing older not up

polarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond repute
Maroon old bodystyle Explorer (98-99?). Kind of unique- 2WD V8 (cherry condition). Also has a Blue/White F250 IDI Supercab 4X4 (late 80's) with a camper, often seen towing a Spectra 18' jet boat. Malcolm owns a shop- works on some cars and inboard big-block motors. The Spectra has a built Olds 455- thing of beauty. Malcolm's part of the old Northwest Chapter- shows up at every GTG with wifey and kidlets.
Old 03-19-2008, 01:36 AM
CHECKERS OR WRECKERS

godblessmud is a splendid one to beholdgodblessmud is a splendid one to beholdgodblessmud is a splendid one to beholdgodblessmud is a splendid one to beholdgodblessmud is a splendid one to beholdgodblessmud is a splendid one to beholdgodblessmud is a splendid one to beholdgodblessmud is a splendid one to behold
Where is he located?

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbear View Post
I'm beginning to suspect you are seriously overchicked.
Old 03-19-2008, 01:52 AM

polarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond repute
Their shop is in Monroe. this was their latest project-

Old 03-19-2008, 02:21 AM
CHECKERS OR WRECKERS

godblessmud is a splendid one to beholdgodblessmud is a splendid one to beholdgodblessmud is a splendid one to beholdgodblessmud is a splendid one to beholdgodblessmud is a splendid one to beholdgodblessmud is a splendid one to beholdgodblessmud is a splendid one to beholdgodblessmud is a splendid one to behold
HAHAHA thats not helpful, youd be suprised how many shops look exactly like that. Id venture a guess thats off highway 2 up near sultan? To many trees to be in the Frylands where my shop is

Quote:
Old 03-19-2008, 05:58 AM
Flatheads Forever

mtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond repute
Tim here. Kalispell, Flathead County MT - a high mountain valley just west of Glacier Nat'l Park. Elevation is approx 3200'.

To put Montana's size into perspective, we're the 4th largest state geographically, but only about 1 million people are crazy enough to live here. I'm closer to Spokane than I am to Helena our state capitol and the North Dakota state line is just about 600 miles from Kalispell.

I'm a pastor of a picture-perfect country church. Drop in on your way thru. Door's always open and the coffee is on! 406 261 6665

http://www.stillwaterlutheranchurch.com/

Last edited by mtflat; 03-19-2008 at 06:10 AM.
Old 03-19-2008, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godblessmud View Post
HAHAHA thats not helpful, youd be suprised how many shops look exactly like that. Id venture a guess thats off highway 2 up near sultan? To many trees to be in the Frylands where my shop is
Yep- good guess. I've never been to his shop, they always show up for our GTG's though.

mtflat- dang, that is picture perfect, isn't it? Glad to have you!
Old 03-19-2008, 03:35 PM
CHECKERS OR WRECKERS

How often do we g2g?

Quote:
Old 03-19-2008, 07:08 PM

KRP is a splendid one to beholdKRP is a splendid one to beholdKRP is a splendid one to beholdKRP is a splendid one to beholdKRP is a splendid one to beholdKRP is a splendid one to beholdKRP is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
South- Lisa's got the northern side.
geographically, yes. but layout wise, negative. I have north east. the hall is north. lisa's northwest. you and mom are south.

Quote:
How often do we g2g?
not to often sadly enough
Old 03-19-2008, 07:11 PM

redneckgrl has a spectacular aura aboutredneckgrl has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

redneckgirl- know where Dairy and Bonanza are? Aunt used to own a place outside of Bonanza on the lake, by the old Ritter farm.
Oh yes, I know where Bonanza and Dairy are. Many nights drinking and wheeling out that way.
Old 03-19-2008, 08:47 PM
They call me Spuds

1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
How often do we g2g?
Follow the link in my sig(second one), go to pub and there is a G2G '08 in the stickies....

And for everybody else, us original north westerners are skilled at banneding together.....