Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > F-Series > Generation 6

Generation 6 1973-1979 F100, F150, F250, F350

Old 06-11-2011, 08:00 PM

thatsrealnice is on a distinguished road
I used mine yesterday for 30 sheets of drywall, and 4 sheets of plywood, didn't take a pic of it though
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2011, 01:15 AM

Dirky has a brilliant futureDirky has a brilliant futureDirky has a brilliant futureDirky has a brilliant futureDirky has a brilliant futureDirky has a brilliant futureDirky has a brilliant futureDirky has a brilliant futureDirky has a brilliant futureDirky has a brilliant futureDirky has a brilliant future
Very Nice!

Old 06-12-2011, 10:28 AM

thatsrealnice is on a distinguished road
I like your truck Dirky. I'm going to keep mine the Jade Green when I get to the point for body work and paint. Do you have any leftover Jade Green interior parts? Looking for a dash right now.
Old 06-12-2011, 01:39 PM
Licensed to Represent!

taxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirky View Post
Very Nice!

Dang....love this! Hardly working the springs with that load....looks awesome.
2006 F150 King Ranch
2007 Expedition EB

www.taxreliever.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
Or, as the great Greek philosopher Testiclees once said: "Man who goes through turnstyle in airport is going to Bangkok."
Old 06-13-2011, 08:49 AM
Arrogant A-hole At-Large

LEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond repute
And my question is how many rigs today will still be working 30-40 years from now. My guess is not many...not because they'll be any less capable, but because they'll be too difficult and too expensive to maintain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirky View Post
Cool! I'd like to see pictures of you guys putting your gen. 6 stuff to work!
Red's hauled around a couple engines for me:

Not so much a tough job, but she's on the clock:

Just finished stacking this after Red hauled it home:
http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com/gal...php?photo=4827

And I can't seem to find it, but Red has a pic floating around here taking a load to the dump.

'77 250 400 Boggers (show)__'96 350 CC 460 SSR's (work)__'79 Bronco 400 35's (play)

Quote:
Inspired by Ian
We live in a society that keeps finding answers to problems people never knew they had.
I bow my head to Jesus, stand for my family, love only one woman, and am always proud of what I have.

Standing by my gun and Bible since 1986.

Ben
Old 06-13-2011, 09:28 AM
Licensed to Represent!

taxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond repute
Precious cargo in my dent!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTfball68 View Post
And my question is how many rigs today will still be working 30-40 years from now. My guess is not many...not because they'll be any less capable, but because they'll be too difficult and too expensive to maintain.

Red's hauled around a couple engines for me:

Not so much a tough job, but she's on the clock:

Just finished stacking this after Red hauled it home:
http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com/gal...php?photo=4827

And I can't seem to find it, but Red has a pic floating around here taking a load to the dump.
Pretty cool....reminded me of the parade my dent was in last summer. I pulled my sister-in-law's private school float....super fun!

CHECK OUT THE PRECIOUS CARGO:

2006 F150 King Ranch
2007 Expedition EB

www.taxreliever.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
Or, as the great Greek philosopher Testiclees once said: "Man who goes through turnstyle in airport is going to Bangkok."
Old 06-13-2011, 01:51 PM

Alvin in AZ has much to be proud ofAlvin in AZ has much to be proud ofAlvin in AZ has much to be proud ofAlvin in AZ has much to be proud ofAlvin in AZ has much to be proud ofAlvin in AZ has much to be proud ofAlvin in AZ has much to be proud ofAlvin in AZ has much to be proud of
Cool thread. :)

My '75 F150 got loaded higher than "level full" yesterday
and will get unloaded with another trip into town today.

With the T18 and Traction Lok it had no trouble backing
out of the steep dirt driveways etc either. Got a load
of A/C repair stuff (acetylene/oxygen) and scrap metal.
Funny combination huh? LOL :)

Alvin in AZ
Old 06-13-2011, 03:44 PM

77fordbornandrasied will become famous soon enough
Hauled my sled and trailor to the cabin with all the gear as well (piled around sled over the roof).

77 f150 - 351m four speed (being rebuilt)
08 Fx Nytro MTX Sled - MBRP exhaust,10000k Dual beam HID lights, upgraded shocks, Camoplast Challenger 2 1/4 Paddle track, Vinyl urban camo wrap.
04 Yamaha R6 bike - K&N Filter, Twin Bros exhaust, Dual compound tires, flush mount signal lights and tail lights

Kellen

Last edited by 77fordbornandrasied; 06-28-2011 at 01:50 PM.
Old 06-13-2011, 03:54 PM

dakonthemountain is just really nicedakonthemountain is just really nicedakonthemountain is just really nicedakonthemountain is just really nice
Last weekend I hauled 60 bags of soil and manure (each bag weighs around 60lb) as well as 6 50lb bags of post hole cement. Burt liked it.

Sorry I've been off line for a couple months guys. My mother, who I have been taking care of for 23 years (she was my best friend..) passed away the day after my birthday in March and my life turned upside down .... Just getting back "on track" with my world!

Dak
Old 06-13-2011, 03:57 PM

dakonthemountain is just really nicedakonthemountain is just really nicedakonthemountain is just really nicedakonthemountain is just really nice
This was beginning to happen too often, so Burt only gets used to haul occasionally now... I sold the travel trailer also and am going to a motorhome for camping now :-( I had a LOT of good times camping with Burt, but a 4,000lb camper is just too much for him now..

Dak