Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > Engines > V6/I6 Ford Gasoline Engines

Old 06-25-2015, 11:05 AM

carstar101 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Water pump pulley w/300 and air

What type of water pump pulley is used on a 1979 F150 w/300 inline six and air conditioning. I think it should be a 3 groove. does anyone have any photos.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2015, 06:07 PM
Ford Parts Guru

BKW has a brilliant futureBKW has a brilliant futureBKW has a brilliant futureBKW has a brilliant futureBKW has a brilliant futureBKW has a brilliant futureBKW has a brilliant futureBKW has a brilliant futureBKW has a brilliant futureBKW has a brilliant futureBKW has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by carstar101 View Post
What type of water pump pulley is used on a 1979 F150 w/300 inline six and air conditioning. I think it should be a 3 groove. does anyone have any photos.
3 different types of Ford A/C offered for 1973/79 F100/350 & 1978/79 Bronco. The pulley will only be specific to one of them.

1) Factory installed integral A/C is combined with the heater. The A/C controls are located in the same panel as the heater controls.

2) Deluxe dealer installed A/C is combined with the heater. The two A/C switches are located in the HUGE dash bezel that sweeps across the entire right side of the dash, covering up the glove box.

There is a "hang-on" glove box that bolts to the bottom of the dash.

3) Economy dealer installed A/C is not combined with the heater. The two A/C switches are located in a panel that also contains two A/C registers. This panel fits into the dash to the left of the glove box.

2015 F150 XLT 2WD Stupor Crew