Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > General Maintenance, Performance, and Tech. Info > Chips/Power mods

Old 08-12-2009, 04:18 PM
Go Ahead and Git Some Boy

TazDevil07 has much to be proud ofTazDevil07 has much to be proud ofTazDevil07 has much to be proud ofTazDevil07 has much to be proud ofTazDevil07 has much to be proud ofTazDevil07 has much to be proud ofTazDevil07 has much to be proud ofTazDevil07 has much to be proud ofTazDevil07 has much to be proud ofTazDevil07 has much to be proud of
Tuner sponsor?

Am looking to get a cai and tuner....do we have a sponsor on here?

Brenda
Del/Mar Chapter Member
10 Jeep Wranger Mountain / 01 Mustang Cobra SVT /
90 Mustang LX 5.0

RIP Taz

Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2009, 04:20 PM

flareside_thunder has a reputation beyond reputeflareside_thunder has a reputation beyond reputeflareside_thunder has a reputation beyond reputeflareside_thunder has a reputation beyond reputeflareside_thunder has a reputation beyond reputeflareside_thunder has a reputation beyond reputeflareside_thunder has a reputation beyond reputeflareside_thunder has a reputation beyond reputeflareside_thunder has a reputation beyond reputeflareside_thunder has a reputation beyond reputeflareside_thunder has a reputation beyond repute
Right here...http://www.autoanything.com/?PID=2325954&kc=AFFCJ
Old 08-12-2009, 04:27 PM

TazDevil07 has much to be proud ofTazDevil07 has much to be proud ofTazDevil07 has much to be proud ofTazDevil07 has much to be proud ofTazDevil07 has much to be proud ofTazDevil07 has much to be proud ofTazDevil07 has much to be proud ofTazDevil07 has much to be proud ofTazDevil07 has much to be proud ofTazDevil07 has much to be proud of
Are they a sponsor of FTF?

Brenda
Del/Mar Chapter Member
90 Mustang LX 5.0

RIP Taz

Old 08-12-2009, 04:30 PM
Texas Chapter member

dragogt has a reputation beyond reputedragogt has a reputation beyond reputedragogt has a reputation beyond reputedragogt has a reputation beyond reputedragogt has a reputation beyond reputedragogt has a reputation beyond reputedragogt has a reputation beyond reputedragogt has a reputation beyond reputedragogt has a reputation beyond reputedragogt has a reputation beyond reputedragogt has a reputation beyond repute
Yep.

http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com/for...ad.php?t=13212

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflfreak43 View Post
wjhat thee t**** man why you selllinh i kanat beleieve yyeou let tus talkak you ittno the ef 6 00 project!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F 150Cobra View Post
you are more confused than a chameleon in a box of skittles
'97 F250 LD 5.4 Auto

'91 Ranger XLT under who knows what construction.

'86 Ranger XL under who knows what construction.
Old 08-12-2009, 04:34 PM

I guess there isn't a code or anything to use?

Brenda
Del/Mar Chapter Member
90 Mustang LX 5.0

RIP Taz

Old 08-12-2009, 04:35 PM
Post Whores Make Me Sick

Skandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond repute
No, if you use the link from here then it will keep track of that and when you make the purchase a portion will go to FTF. Er somethin like that

Last edited by Skandocious; 08-12-2009 at 04:41 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 04:36 PM

Ok, thanks Chris!

Brenda
Del/Mar Chapter Member
90 Mustang LX 5.0

RIP Taz

Old 08-12-2009, 07:25 PM

slmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skandocious View Post
No, if you use the link from here then it will keep track of that and when you make the purchase a portion will go to FTF. Er somethin like that

as long as you go through the link on the site when you make a purchase we get a percentage.
Old 08-13-2009, 07:13 AM

Very cool! Thanks, I'll remember that when I'm ready to order!

Brenda
Del/Mar Chapter Member
90 Mustang LX 5.0

RIP Taz

Old 08-13-2009, 12:06 PM

CaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond reputeCaFordDude has a reputation beyond repute
Not to be too off topic but the people I have talked to have the general consensus that CAI's are a waste of money on the newer trucks, that Ford actually did a pretty decent job with the design. And that your money would be better spent on other performance mods.

Also if you are going to get a CAI then you will most likely need custom tunes as opposed to stock tunes and as much as I want to support FTF vendors I don't think you can get a custom tuned tuner from AutoAnything.

Bill Cohorn at PHP (my tuner)
Justin Starkey at VMP and
Mike Troyer at Troyer performance

are widely regarded as the best gasoline tuners in the business right now and while I have my preference of PHP they are all good tuners, each company with it's own little quirks.