View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 09:44 AM
Virginia Chapter member

Sparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond repute
theres only 1 after market battery ive seen that matches and beats Fords SD battery's for CA & CCA... the ones ford has in their sd are hard to beat.. they also carry a 2 year mfg warranty and do stand behind them... ive very rarely ever heard anything bad in relation to them.. my truck did have a set of Napa Gold batteries when i bought it but were dead any time the truck sat for a month.. havent had that problem with the MC ones..

Exide is the only other company that ive seen that can beat MC's SD batterys but the warranty is only 20 month.. also never heard anything bad in relation to them...

If you do go with an aftermarket one look for an AGM battery. theyre supposed to be the best for these high draw engines..

"I don't think the intelligence reports are all that hot. Some days I get more out of the New York Times. "
-John F. Kennedy

"I never FAIL... I succeed at finding what doesn't work."
-Christopher Titus