Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The Broncos we find!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^I about had a heart attack when I saw the $19,851 number...then I saw the current bid was 1500...should be a good buy at 4k.

If you look at all of the pictures closely, you can see the suspension seats and roll bar in the cab. And how about that supercharger!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
After owning two trucks with sunroofs I just cringe when I see them.:headbang:

Considering I had the top ON for only the first week I owned my Bronco, I see absolutely zero justification for a sunroof/s on a Bronco. Nor would I want one on any truck that didn't have one from the factory.

primetime

sawmill slave
My SR5 p/u has one and I love it, especially since the blower resistor is out and the only fan speed is high, it was my thermostat on cold days.

Is the temp control knob also broken?:rolling laugh: My 94 had one, and the roof would rattle on bumpy roads. Than it started leaking. My 91 had one, and it leaked. They are nice, but I agree with Austin.

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Technically no, but the cables don't expand/retract like they used to... I've already pulled it apart enough times that I can do it in under ten minutes... and no leaks here, only rattle is the removeable sun shade, and an old rag fixed that....

Ford Truck Articles