Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

'79 F-150 Camper Special

Well, some scum decided to relieve me of this last night. Hope I get it back in one piece, or at all. Located in Billings, MT, but if you guys start seeing parts for sale resembling this truck in your circles...

Got it back today!!!! Good Samaritan on facebook located it and directed me to its location. It's got some extra mud, a few new scratches down the passenger side, antenna ripped off, and the hand holds on the door panels seem to be ripped lose part way so it must have been a hell of a joyride. Nothing major damaged and in one piece is the important part!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Glad to hear you found it!

Sure. It was stolen from right in front of my work building at HDR (29th street off of King Ave.). Was found out in Lockwood in the Burger King parking lot.

Jasperrc

Texas Chapter member
A good result from social media?!!

I hate that it was stolen but very glad you got it back!

Have to say I can't fault their taste in vehicles YelloThumbUp

A good result from social media?!!

I hate that it was stolen but very glad you got it back!

Have to say I can't fault their taste in vehicles YelloThumbUp

I was just about to get rid of Facebook too. Between me and my friend putting the word out, it seemed to have spread pretty far. Gas station attendant I didn't even know all the way across town said "I saw that on Facebook!" when I mentioned it. A few people contacted us saying it was spotted yesterday when I got it back. That's in a town of 100,000 people. I guess I'll keep it around for a little while longer!

Good taste indeed!

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles