Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Forum Rearrangement

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
We're rearranged the forum for a few reasons.

The feeling we get when we log onto the site is that this is a social gathering, and we also share an interest in Ford Trucks. As much as we like you folks, we are attempting to be a truck site first and foremost. The general conversation has moved to the bottom, and we encourage you to continue to post. We are simply attempting not to overwhelm new members with a 'clique' of people in a conversation area. Hopefully this will encourage, rather than discourage, people to register.

Hope the changes are okay! And as said before, we're not implying that you should cut the chatter by any means. We simply felt like rearranging it would be better for growth.

Ryan

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Sounds like a great idea ryan but why is the default font color grey?

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
sorry if you caught me on one of those oddball times. I was digging through options and trying to change a few different font colors, and changed that one by mistake.

Ryan

econo61

head pervert
okla
aw crap! now i wont be able to find anything!: rofl:

looks fine to me ryan, and i guess i will find my way around eventually!:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Dadgum it, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

actually I had thought about suggesting it, but at the same time the trucks section DOES show less activity, and is likely to give folks the impression that if they ask a question they're not going to get an answer for days...
Next: a new formula for coke....

F One Fifty

Sometimes here. Really.
Hey, this is almost like another site I go to, once in a while.

OOPS!

ROFL... it's still a good idea to have the real reason for FTF at the top. After all, it isn't Ford Truck Chat Fanatics.

I need to refer to the 'Forum Etiquette for Dummies' Handbook and see if it's acceptable to delete other admin accounts.

Ryan

You should refuse to buy any book that calls you a dummy.

Un-educated on whatever particular subject maybe...but not dumb.

Hey, a shortcut's a shortcut. If he wants to call himself that, I have no problem with it.

tcbofade

Charter Member
Hello all. I haven't forgotten ya, I promise.

I'm just all kinds of busy. I'm doing the two job thing again, I'm trying to be
a productive chapter leader "over there", and have a NEW girlfriend.

(And no, she doesn't know about either site...yet.)

The place is looking good...keep up the good work. YelloThumbUp

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts