Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Spring is almost here...

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Anybody doing anything around the house or to there vehicles??

I have to finish the back yard this spring, get the truck buttoned up and give her a good once over. then Relax for a little bit! Yeah RIGHT!!!!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Gonna get Red ready for the start of Show season. Hopefully get around to gettin the Bronco engine done...got all the parts, but no time to do it. Back home gonna make a full size bball court with my dad for my 12yo brother over spring break. Mom wants a new gazeebo and a new shed. On top of that, we get to do the spring pool and flower bed cleaning.

On Edit: Whoops...didn't realize this was the MO chapter, thanks to Tyler I realized the err in my ways. Sorry for the intrusion...you may now proceed. HAHHAHA

Last edited:
i need to get the driveway re-graveled. there's gravel at the top and a concrete pad in front of the garage door. the concrete pad has turned into a mud/gravel pit and there's not much "gravel" left on the driveway.

also planning on moving a chain link fence. it goes all the way down 1 side of our property line (street to back woods). we want to pull up everything in front and everything in the way back and fence in an area around the porch in back. could be interesting.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
got the annual fishing trip the first week of March. Hope the weathers good but it will be fun regardless. Need to get a good cleaning on my truck.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Doc, did you say something about spring??? :rofl2:

Ryan

Well just cause the other side of the state got a little dusting, it was springlike here! LOL ok maybe not but at least it didn't snow!

That was the biggest one-time snowfall we got all year. It's about 6 inches in most places. Holy Crap!!

Ryan

i was near rolla this weekend. almost got snowed in in my wife's geo. expecting about 2-3" and ended up with about 8" 10 miles east or west had 3", but that 20 miles span ranged from 3-10".

i used the blade on the tractor and plowed a bunch - otherwise, we would have been hosed.

Blade

Backwoods boy
camp season starts soon, so we will use the GMC to pull that big 5th wheel of ours down south to a little place called jelico.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts