Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Corsica brand tires...

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
Has anyone ever head of the brand Corsica? If so are they a decent tire? Would you recommend them if they are a decent price? Thanks in advance. Oh, these won't be going on either of my trucks. They will go on the Crown Vic/LTD.

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
I can't do a search online either.. the only thing that comes up is results for the Chevy Corsica. Hmph!

lol Texas, but I do a lot of driving on dirt and gravel too.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Are you sure that is the name of the tires.
Because if you can't find any thing about them on Google they have to be really damn crappy tires.

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
Yeah when I called my local guy here he called them Corisca's. Maybe it's not the brand then, maybe it's a something Corsica.

I don't want to spend a lot of money on tires for my 'beater'. I'll need tires my daily by years end and I'd rather spend the good money on those.

LOL TexasRho83 nice to see someone else shred on Chevy! :p

Oh and I FULLY agree about those ugly rims especially on beaters or cars where the rims are worth more. Hahaha!

You see that a lot in Little Rock and Memphis too. You don't see a whole lot of it here, but we're hillbillies down in the Ozarks. lol

I have seen those spinner rims here. I just don't like those things.

You see that a lot in Little Rock and Memphis too. You don't see a whole lot of it here, but we're hillbillies down in the Ozarks. lol

I have seen those spinner rims here. I just don't like those things.

They got them things in Arkansaw??? Figured all you rednecks chased all them gangbangers outta there by now :p

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
You can get a known brand of tires they are cheap as mud good year make some fire stone makes some, just call around and ask for the cheapest tire made by a brand name, it might be more but I doubt those Corsica tires will last and you'll just end up having to buy another one in no time flat.

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
They got them things in Arkansaw??? Figured all you rednecks chased all them gangbangers outta there by now :p

Gimmie some assault rifles and some rum and I'll do it. :p

I couldn't find Corisca's because I totally misunderstood the mans accent. They were courser's and he pronounced them CoursAS. lol Anyway, I ended up with Lexington tires. They are only an 'A' grade for traction, but the car IS a beater and I don't drive it often. I got the whole set really cheap too.

NOW to save for the expensive 10 ply truck tires.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts