Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hi-Top Fords

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
Its been snowing pretty good all day today, I just went out back and this is what I saw,
My Fords in Cold Storage
snow002.jpg

snow001.jpg

Brrrrrrr!!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Daggon Rick...you need to get that Bronco inside. Geez, I've almost forgot what that much snow looked like.

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
Why, its in COLD STORAGE
I'm going to sell my "Rare Hi-Top Fords" on E-Slay Me
buhdumpbump tish (thats a rim shot)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Is that your "Rare prototype 1977 Big Bronco"???

that's what I heard...but as the title says, this is the even rarer '77 Hi Top FSB.

Thank God I live in the South... it got into the low-mid 20's last night and that's too much for me

I'm all about the beaches and sand dunes ;)

dakonthemountain

California Chapter member
I love snow, but God I hate snow when it comes to my truck!! I FINALLY have Burt in my garage now down the mountain in the Burbank house for the winter! Decided that the GMC Jimmy and Saturn can just stay outside now. Burt is more important to me! I can't (won't ) drive him in the snow anyway.
Dak

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
I hope all of you guys are OK out there, I see there are a lot of places getting hit hard and loosing power, Y'all stay safe and warm

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
man rick, you drop by and really made your presence known. i did not get hit like that , must be a wall up at 31 lol

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts