Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

OIl seepage

Pleas help can somebody help me identify were the oil may be coming from its not the rear main or the trans the deisile guy said it was the icp unit but i cant find any info on were that is located can some body help

early 2003 6.0liter

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I can't help with your problem, but someone will probably help when they get online. Welcome to the forum!

blacksnapon

Staff member
Pleas help can somebody help me identify were the oil may be coming from its not the rear main or the trans the deisile guy said it was the icp unit but i cant find any info on were that is located can some body help

early 2003 6.0liter
The icp is behind the turbo with the Ipr (Injection pressure regulator). I usually change them from below. Drop the front driveshaft, remove the three bolts holding the shield on, then use an 1 1/16" crows foot to remove the sensor after taking off the wire (looks silvery).

d-kuzmen

Master Ford Tech
Connecticut
03's had the ICP in the high pressure oil pump and they like to leak. It's located right behind the turbo, It's kind of a pain to change but you can get to it by removing the FICM and using a crows foot and a swivel. you'll probably also want to change the connector on the wiring harness also as it's now full of oil.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts