Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Pics of some bluffs in Warrenton

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Here are a few shots of the bluffs I took on the way to my fathers.

The first one is a shot from the bridge looking to the bluffs, and the water in front of you is where I drown my Ranger!'smiliedoh'

Bluffs2.jpg

Bluffs3.jpg

Bluffs.jpg

FTF'er

Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

I used to pick up food from the caves in Warrenton for a company I drove for.

I see you're from Union. I used to deliver to a place there a few times a week also.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Where are you aout of 5.0?

Thanks guys its real pretty in the fall. I will have to get some shots of it this fall.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Man that looks like a great place to explore and get away from it all. Great pics.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
That is actually the same place my wife and I ended up on the first night we met....and the place I proposed to her, at night under the stars.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Those are nice pics Doc, but somehow my mind read "Pics in the Buff". I was almost afraid to look. ;)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
If you had been there the first night we met......LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
no my wife and I....LOL I new I hooked a good one when I had her topless in the back of the Ranger.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I make sure to let her know just how lucky she is to have found me. LOL

And I still bring up the topless thing to her around her friends who don't "know" her very well.

FTF'er
Where are you aout of 5.0?
I live in Illinois just 40 miles across the river.

I picked up frozen/cold food from the caves in Warrenton and delivered to Save-A-Lot grocery stores, and at another job I delivered to Esselte in Union a few times a week.

I don't drive a semi much anymore though.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts