Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Couple of questions

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
a) Are chapter leaders permanently and forever chapter leaders or do they come up for reelection on a scheduled basis, such as every 6 months or once a year?

and

b) Is it possible to exit membership in a chapter via control panel if a person so desires or must another method be used?

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
chapter leaders are decided by the chapter as a whole, im sure if a chap leader wanted to step down that would be fine, but if there were enough people in the chapter to think there is somebody that could do better, then it could be taken to vote and a new leader could be eleted.

As far as leaving a group, go to User Cp go click on group memberships on the option bar on the left side, scroll down you will see the groups that you are currently apart of click one then click, leave membership...

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I'm pretty sure chapter leaders, stay chapter leaders. Although I do like the idea of reelection.

and Yes, you can leave once you join, just by going to "group memberships" in your user cp.

hope that helps...YelloThumbUp

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
If a given chapter is unhappy with their chapter leader then they should appeal to the administration staff and a new one may be appointed (it has happened in the past).

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts