Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Guns forum?

RangerPilot

Boom Shaka Laka
Dallas, TX
Just a random idea.

Reading through the first page of the "Hobbies" forum, I saw 8 posts alone about guns. I thought perhaps we could have a "Guns and Ammo"-type sub-forum similar to the PC's and photography forums. :guns:

Any thoughts or opinions?

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I second that Zach!
maybe we could name it some thing more UMM Search engine friendly like Shooting sports or run range some thing along those lines..

Awesome thought...

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Not a bad idea but their might be some concern regarding getting "off topic" and not in the usual way.

If we did my suggetion for a name would be The Armory.

I think its a great idea, good name Aaron. :)

We already talk about it, and that's why we have a hobby section. If we had a firearms subforum then it would bring alot of organization to the site.

Perhaps for us Canadians we could have a slingshot and Scout Knife forum ? ;)

good idea but admin will have to restrict it to 18 years and older for leaglity issues..

and of course monitor what you say

yeh... in reallity.. not a good idea... cause it will come up in search engines and people will wonder why g*u*n*s are on a truck forum

yeh... in reallity.. not a good idea... cause it will come up in search engines and people will wonder why g*u*n*s are on a truck forum

Make it a 'private' forum that only members can see. I dont see why i would have to be age restricted though, sure you have to be 18 to buy guns and ammo, but you dont have to be 18 to be an enthusiast (er... fanatic) or enjoy using one....

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
good idea but admin will have to restrict it to 18 years and older for leaglity issues..

and of course monitor what you say

Why do you want all these restrictions imposed?

Anyone under 18 can shoot a firearm in this country legally, and in most states by age 10 can hunt big game. There are still High Schools in this country that have shooting teams.

Monitor what speach? Talking about firearms and shooting is not illegal.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts