Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I think I'm just about done overthere...

chuck101st

Springfield XD-9
Downs,IL.
You guys need to go over and read the dipstick thread!!bs flag

chuck101st

Springfield XD-9
Downs,IL.
The dentside forum.Some body is jumpin sum bodies azz for reposting a question they had posted before and not takin his advice.

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
I'm On It.....'hiding_smilie' .............:rofl:

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
I just read it and he didn't seem to be flaming on the guy hard, just asking why he didn't follow up with what he had already asked and been answered, I can kind of understand his point..

chuck101st

Springfield XD-9
Downs,IL.
O.K. maybe I jumped too soon. But, He said that it runs great. If there was any significant wear or broken rings,you would probably have oil fouled plugs. Also it kinda sounded to me at the end that he was assuming compression problems and was wanting to know if there was any quick fix to get by for awhile. Why couldn't they just tell him that if it's running good that it would probably make it till spring?
Maybe it's just me!! I'm pretty easy goin and don't get peeved to easily.

I wonder if his crankcase ventilation system is restricted somewhere... You'll have to forgie me as I've not seen the thread you're discussing here and that part may have already been covered...

chuck101st

Springfield XD-9
Downs,IL.
Yeah, that's been brought up and he saya it's all good.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Like I posted in there my truck runs great but burns oil and fouls plugs every so often. I don't see anything wrong in thread. The person talking about compression test is a knowledgable person when it comes to answering threads. If I didn't blow a cloud of blue smoke through every shift most people would never guess much was wrong with my engine. The guys truck could run good but have internal engine issues. Mine does/. I will be replacing mine when funds allow.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts