Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Reply all

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Is there an option for "reply all" in the PM's? You know how sometimes a PM is sent to multiple people and you would like them to all hear your response.

Can you already do that and I am just missing it? Is it an option we can get? or is it not an option at all?

It's no biggie if it requires lots of work just wondering.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
NOW I'm jealous.... I would just like to get one every once in a while! LOL I have no idea if it is an option!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Randy it looks like that mod is used by admins to send out mass pm's to specific user groups. Aaron is asking for the ability to reply to all the recipints of a PM that he received (if it was sent to several people).

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Coudln't you just copy the names of the people it was sent to...and paste them into the box for who your gonna send it to...

Then when you sent it, everybody who got it before would get it again..

Correct me if I'm wrong there...'hiding_smilie'

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Randy I wasn't chastising you-- kudos for looking for a mod (thats more than I did, lol!)

Tyler-- if I remember correctly... When you send out a PM to multiple people you have to separate the usernames with semicolons, but when the message gets received-- it shows the recipients at the top separated by COMMAS. Why vBulletin chose to do it this way, I have NO idea... But it means that if you want to copy and paste the usernames, you have to go back and change the commas to semicolons. Yeah it's not a big deal but I think we call can agree that 1 mouse click would be a lot easier ;)

If it can't be done then it's not a big deal, just like Aaron said.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
yeah honestly it's not like it comes up all that often and probably more times for mods and admins then others but thought I'd ask.

Thank everyone for looking.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts