Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New to ford truck fanatics

Just saying hey. UTFball68 recommended this site and I looked around a little and it looks real laid back, just like I like. Ill prolly spend most my time in this section but will bounce around

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcome to the site!

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
it looks real laid back, just like I like.

Sorry we don't like laid back people. get out.

Just kiddin man we try and keep it light and fun here. we have our moments of tenseness but yes we do generally enjoy a laid back atmosphere. Thanks to the admins for pointing this ship in that direction.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Glad to have you buddy :wavey:

And cmon don't limit yourself to one section! Use the New Posts link at the top center of this page so you can BS with us in the other sections! :)

Oh ill be in others I just tend to come back to the 73-79 era. Thats the section I know the most about.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Welcome! man!! Hell i'd vote for Uncle Ted any day, nice looking truck you got there too should post some more pics...
Is it a short bed?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey man...glad to see you made it this way. It's a great place and growing pretty rapidly.

PS...Chris, that New Posts link is NIIIIIIIIIIICE. It keeps me waaaaaaay too busy though...haha. If I continue to spend as much time on this site as I have, I may never graduate. Are there any high paying jobs available on this site? haha

Yeah I joined another site not to long ago and was already sick of the strictness. Although I spent a lot of time on there. It beats homework any day

Welcome! man!! Hell i'd vote for Uncle Ted any day, nice looking truck you got there too should post some more pics...
Is it a short bed?

Nope, long bed. It seems every pic its in it looks like a short bed. Nope, 8'. More practical, me being the firewood cutting, 4 wheeler hauling, junk running guy I am. I haul a lot of wood and that extra 1.5 feet is nice sometimes, especially with the tool box I put in it.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts