Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Favorite Pick-N-Pull

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
As stated in the title, what your favorite pick-n-pull yard in NC? A name, city, address and even a link would be great if you have it. There are couple I frequent, but can't remember the names of them right now, but when I do, I'll post all the info I have on them. I know one is in Statesville, one is in Winstons Salem, one in Salisbury and the last is out in the Badin area.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Great call Cliff...GAPco was another I was trying to think about. That 109 U Pull It is actually on that I couldn't think of it's name.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Great call Cliff...GAPco was another I was trying to think about. That 109 U Pull It is actually on that I couldn't think of it's name.

Bad Part about 109 they are high price wise. Pull A Part is great cheap prices. they are suppose to open one in Winston-Salem soon

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Finally remembered a junk yard in winston I was thinking about. It's called 67 motors...dad went there a couple days ago because he needed a water pump pulley for the caddy.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well I'd say we have about 30 jy's in a 40 mile radius of my house...but only about half of them are pick-n-pulls.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I'd love to be able to pick my own parts but allot cheaper then having to pay some goon to pick the part off for you and 90% of the time they break it:headbang:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Ain't that the truth...And then I hate it when they tell you that they have a part, they go take it off, then it ends up being the wrong one. So far I've had decent luck with yard not breaking my stuff. Although, there was one time I was at a yard, and someone tried breaking into my 87 Bronco...they busted the window out and tried taking my tape deck. The yard was sooooo sorry that they GAVE me a replacement window, they installed it and gave me a CD player they had in one truck. I say I lucked out that day...haha.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
SUre was...my Bronco was out of the rotating range of the camera, so we couldn't see who did it. But I ended up being happy with the result...a window in better shape and a upgraded from a tape deck to a Kenwood CD player.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts