Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

NC Chapter?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Got a quick couple of questions for the head honchos here...Firstly, can we get an NC chapter on this site? Secondly (and I'm sorry if this is covered somewhere else), how can you become a chapter leader? Thanks.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Ben all you have to have is 3-4 willing members and then you can have your own chapter.

Chapter leaders are appointed/ voted for. SO if you get enough guys/gals together it shall be done.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright thanks for the info guys. I'll wrangle me up some other NC boys/gals and we'll get a chapter together. I deem this the "Whose in NC and wants to be in a Chapter" thread.

Last edited:

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Alright thanks for the info guys. I wrangle me up some other NC boys/gals and we'll get a chapter together. I deem this the "Whose in NC and wants to be in a Chapter" thread.

Sounds good! YelloThumbUp

I would go down to the southest forum, and post a thread to find out how many people are interested from NC though....

Don't know how many people will look here....[confused]

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Good point Tyler...I'll head on down that way.

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Buds in high places might influence how things go too. Said another way, it can be a big jump start.

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
ben might i suggest looking through the members list?
Its right next to the new posts button, go through and pm the people from NC...

Thanks for the tip...I actually thought about doing that, but figured it would be quicker for me to get 3-4 people this way. Then when I have enough for a chapter, then I'll go searching for folks. And another thing I noticed, it doesn't look like everyone is displaying where they are from, and I wanted those folks to be able to come aboard too. I don't wanna leave anyone out.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Yea, i think i have a post in the texas chapter about that, along with the link in my sig...
But to get your first couple rolling check the member list. Looks like you already have 3 people!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts