Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

When's the next get together.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Hell you can come out to the house this weekend and help pull the trans on the Denali!!!!:headbang:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
IDK she called me from the grocery store, this afternoon, and said she couldn't back out of her spot. I told her to wait till the person in front of her moved then try and go forward. That worked, so she has no reverse. I thought well maybe she was low on fluid and it wasn't building pressure to get reverse to work....WRONG!

Oh well, I have to drop it and see if maybe the filter is plugged, but not likely. It sounds like the exact same thing as what happened to my truck last year.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Well... Just say when the next deal is. We're at the part of the year where I'm a big fat 'maybe' for this stuff being on the other side of the state.

Ryan

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Columbia GTG wouldn't be out of the ?!! for me anyways

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
prolly bench...you've seen me, I can do it!

No just kiddin, I will prob get a jack.

Oh and Todd, I own a ford, nothin to work on. That's why I own a chevy, keeps me busy! LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Party at my house on the 25th....

:headbang: Erica I would LOVE to come down, but I can't make it. I will get out there this summer for ya'll! Promise!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts