Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I would like to welcome our newest member! atillett!

Welcome atill. It's a great place to be part of.

atillett

Texas Chapter member
hey, how you doing. I live in a small town called tom bean, it is about 60 miles north of dallas. My ride is a 1988 f-250 4x4 that was formerly a fire truck....I am always trying to get it back to daily duty. Gees old fire trucks get a lot of abuse. Oh and by the way i was either driving or working on this truck most of the time when it was a fire truck so i do know it was abused.......but not to bad hahaha. nothing like wheeling with 250 gallons of water and a utility body full of rescue equipment......smiliepeelout

Last edited:

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
hey, how you doing. I live in a small town called tom bean, it is about 60 miles north of dallas. My ride is a 1988 f-250 4x4 that was formerly a fire truck....I am always trying to get it back to daily duty. Gees old fire trucks get a lot of abuse. Oh and by the way i was either driving or working on this truck most of the time when it was a fire truck so i do know it was abused.......but not to bad hahaha. nothing like wheeling with 250 gallons of water and a utility body full of rescue equipment......smiliepeelout

Tom bean! that is a lil bitty town but very nice little town from what i've seen, you should post some pics of your ride Bud :D

That sounds really awesome man welcome. :wavey:

My local FD has a truck almost exactly like that: 1988 "F-Superduty" Diesel firetruck, looks really great too. :)

atillett

Texas Chapter member
I would love to post pictures, but there is only one prob, I don't know how... I do have pics on the computer but i do not know how to put them on here......

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I would love to post pictures, but there is only one prob, I don't know how... I do have pics on the computer but i do not know how to put them on here......
Open a photobucket account and upload them there then copy and paste the IMG code to your gallery or posts. Good to see another Texan in the ranks. Welcome to the site!

Sorry Don for stepping on you toes.

Last edited:

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I was looking thru the members list today. there are a lot of people that list Texas as their home state.
Great minds think alike, I was doing the same thing. I also noticed a whole lot of the members never posted.:suspicious:

I also found a flying pig, so that makes two dang pigs around here. Time for a hog hunt. SOOOOOWEEEE!smilietease

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
I go through the members list every 3 or 4 days, everybody that has texas as there location has recieved a pm by me... Except for the folks that have already become members...

Robert, its fine, i was kind of in a rush and i came back to give a more detailed explanation, glad you took care of it.
If you guys see someone on the boards or in the list, feel free to invite them, it wont hurt my feelings one bit.
Who ever gets new members will be repped by me.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts