Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

License Plates

Blade

Backwoods boy
Me and Tyler (countryboytn) have been talkin, and we want to suggest a license plate for ftf, because of a lot of parents not wanting to have to put a sticker on their vehicle. it wold be easier to just a license plate on their vehicle

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I wouldn't call it "mass production"...

I figure there has to be a place to do it...

I don't care to figure out how to get it done, if you want me to...[confused]

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
haha....ha....'biteme'

I am serius, I'm sure there are some places that can do it pretty cheap...and more than likely the more you buy the cheaper they are.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
That's pretty cool. Not a real bad price either. 25 pack is $75.00 that comes to $3 a plate...add in whatever you do to them, and could probly still ship them and everything for under $10. Not a bad deal...

Tyler, Oliver, if there is enough interest, we might be able to do the lettering and border with vinyl. The only thing we'd have to source is the license plate size aluminum. Do you guys have a design in mind?

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Aaaww, was wong mama and dada wont let you put stickurs.....
Lol!
No really that is kind of a cool idea but to make plates you would have make a deal with some sorta uh..Plate maker and you would have to order a but tons worth.. in to the high hundreds or even thousands..

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Tyler, Oliver, if there is enough interest, we might be able to do the lettering and border with vinyl. The only thing we'd have to source is the license plate size aluminum. Do you guys have a design in mind?

No..haven't thought of a Design..wanted to see if ya'll even liked the idea first...smilietease

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Aaaww, was wong mama and dada wont let you put stickurs.....
Lol!
No really that is kind of a cool idea but to make plates you would have make a deal with some sorta uh..Plate maker and you would have to order a but tons worth.. in to the high hundreds or even thousands..

Why would you have to order hundreds or thousands? Smokey provided a link to a site with 25 plates for $75, that's only $3 a plate plus shipping...

EDIT: I told Oliver to put "people" not "parents" but he's stuborn....:headbang:

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Why would you have to order hundreds or thousands? Smokey provided a link to a site with 25 plates for $75, that's only $3 a plate plus shipping...

EDIT: I told Oliver to put "people" not "parents" but he's stuborn....:headbang:

haha, I know man i'm just giving you guys a hard time.
I didn't see that link, but I think some states wont let you have a Novelty plate but a plate frame would be a better bet and i'm sure cheaper.
You could have some thing like the web address at the top and on the sides say some thing like "Not ford Enthusiast Ford Fanatics!
and on the bottom corners you could have a 48 f1 and the other a 09 f150.. Just a thought :)

Blade

Backwoods boy
man u intent on makin the design hard for me to make aint u tex :p

as soon as i get it made, ill post a pic up on the site :p

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts