Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Waynesville---frog fest

blacksnapon

Staff member
Frog fest is this weekend. I'll try to get some pictures. Lots of new vendors. I'll see if I can catch the elusive "TRAIN" in a picture. I'll look for the ice cream vendor just for doc and goose!

blacksnapon

Staff member
What is this and is it both days?
Its both saturday and sunday. When they widened the road into waynesville, they saw that one outcropping of rock that hadn't been blasted out of the way, resembled a frog. They left it and painted it to look more like one. So, every year, there is Frog fest. Look at www.pulaskicountyweb.com for more information.Click on waynesville- then on the left, scroll down to frog fest. Ask scott.

Last edited:

03Explorer

Missouri Chapter member
Its both saturday and sunday. When they widened the road into waynesville, they saw that one outcropping of rock that hadn't been blasted out of the way, resembled a frog. They left it and painted it to look more like one. So, every year, there is Frog fest. Look at www.pulaskicountyweb.com for more information.Click on waynesville- then on the left, scroll down to frog fest. Ask scott.

Looks neat. I think I would like to see that rock frog in person. Looks like a road trip to me. Thanks!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
And may I just add that that ice cream alone is worth the trip but I will be in another part of the state(Hannibal) this weekend!

Hope you have fun!

Ford Truck Articles