Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

new member here from alberta

good day every one got a call from dennis last night [and thank you for refering me] i have 3 cars 1978 f250 lariat 1979f350sc lariat and a 1979 granada [ford nut all my life] looking forward to talking to all you people!!

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you here.

I used to own an 1980 granada Ghia edition. It was not a bad car. I drove it until it was just worn out and traded it in on a ranger.

Aaron beat me to it...Dennis not withstanding.....welcome sir.
Dennis, I'm kidding dammit!

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Welcome! :nana:

Hey Joe..here you go for your paint codes

Cream - Code U & E 2790

Chamois Poly - 2997 CBM (Clear Coat)

Glad to made it to FTF.

We have all the info and more... than you know where.

Remember all those diagrams and Illustrations I have plus, I have the Part numbers as well and if Bill would wise up and just stay here he would attract another 500 people.

Last edited:
78PaintCodes.jpg

78Paintcodes2.jpg

78ExteriorPaintCodes3.jpg

Last edited:
Edited......

Hey Joe..here you go for your paint codes

Should have read

Cream - Code U

Dark Brown Metallic- Code F2 (F-series only) or H

see chart above

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Glad to have ya . Post up

lost in PA

hey dennis thats great thanks for the info as my super cab will be a driver for camping im thinking a more sensible paint job is in order now i can give this to my body man and he can gitterdone lol man i cant wait to get that truck back and start putting it back together as i have 1/2 a truck in my spare bed room bummpers door panels jumper seats side chrome lund visor dash parts you name it its there i have a great wife she under stands my sickness she even buys me parts what a woman!!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts