Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Welcome toyz1

Welcome toyz1, C'mon in and make yourself comfy........Post up, post often, and have a blast....

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Howdy Toyz1! Don't mind lenny1dummy or MrBreakIt. They a lot of bark and not much bite. (they might gum you at the worst)

We hope to see you stick around! Thanks for joining!

Ryan

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Howdy Toyz1! Don't mind lenny1dummy or MrBreakIt. They a lot of bark and not much bite. (they might gum you at the worst)

We hope to see you stick around! Thanks for joining!

Ryan

Don't mind emptycan himself either. If he starts giving you lip just let us know and we will get him detention!:spank:

econo61

head pervert
okla
cmon in and set a spell! and dont mind the chillin's, they's realy harmless! well, all except 1 who will remain nameless. well ok mabey 2 or 3, but hey, i'm harmless!

Last edited:
welcome, ignore rosie o'rattlecan. he get's cranky on occasion. the rest of us are sane, not always coherent but not to awfully twisted

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Don't mind emptycan himself either. If he starts giving you lip just let us know and we will get him detention!:spank:

And if he trys to name you Lester, just let me know, as I know where he resides and will be in that area at or near the end of the month, and will personally take care of it for you.

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Welcome, Toyz!!! Don't let the "payback" talk scare ya.... for there to be PAYBACK, you'd have to have PAID something to START with, and these cheap guys haven't paid a DIME...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts