Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

December Ramblings

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
With the holiday season upon us, we look back over the last year and reminisce of good times had by all and the year coming up for future memories to make.

I would like to take this time as your chapter leader, to thank all of you for being a part of our little niche in the FTF family. Members like yourselves make this website worth checking everyday. I look forward to the posts and jabs we take with each other. It also nice to know that when you need a technical answer there is one right around the corner.

As I look to the next year for the Missouri Chapter I would like to see a few things happen. For one, I would like to meet each and every one of you in person, some I have already, and would like to see again. I would love to have a state wide meet early in the summer. I would love to see some new faces on here as well. As our site grows we will grow too.

Again thank you for your support, and have a wonderful holiday season.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
very nice Doc a great idea. thanks for the well wishes , and good luck with your chapter.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Wow... Good job ruining the camaraderie, Erica...

Thanks for the great year in the Missouri Chapter. The Christmas party was a good time and so was the housewarming party for Doc and Bob!

Ryan

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
haha that was funny. you spend too much time chatting with carl about sassy.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Thanks Doc for taking on the duties of Chapter leader. It has been a good year and I have enjoyed all the get togethers. We just need to do more of them.

Just curious...has there been a MO meeting that was not around the St. Louis area?

Seems like you all get together fairly often up there. That is a good thing.

Just wondered if any of the rest of the state ever got together anywhere. [confused]

The only MO member I have met is Tom (MrFixit) so far.

Tomtoc live in Springfield, but it has been last minute things when I am up there (for the last year).

Thans Ryan.

Now I have to go look at yahoo maps and see where those even are. (laughing). I know where Springfield, Branson, West Plains, St. Louis, and Kansas City are. I need to get out more. :(

EDIT: Looked where they are. Not enough difference to worry about. I hate it down here. :headbang:

Last edited:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
HAHA Brian, I will be down your way this spring and am going to try and get you tomtoc, and tom together if we can, it would be a good meet.

HAHA Brian, I will be down your way this spring and am going to try and get you tomtoc, and tom together if we can, it would be a good meet.

That would be a plan. Tomtoc is in Springfield. Tom is somewhere around joplin. That is where we met for the OK trip anyway.

I am about 2 hours away from Springfield. That is a nice drive up and back too. I know the roads and the 56 does too.

Truthfully, I am a little leery of driving it 10 hours in one day up to St. Louis (or wherever) and back right now. I will be working on it again when the weather warms up. We will see.

I do have the explorer...if I have to. :( 'smiliedoh' :redface: :rotz: :headbang: smiliecrybaby :waa:

Ford Truck Articles