Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
I am new to the site and I was pointed here by Brian_B.

I am a huge Ford fanatic and currently own three trucks. A '78 F-100 Custom, a 2001 F-150 two wheel drive and a 1998 F-150 four wheel drive.

I don't know what else to say, but I look forward to being a part of the site.

Welcome, NERAK!!! Got some great folks here, and look forward to you being a part of it all!
feel free to just jump into any of the forums, and don't be intimidated by the smart-alex around here... we just love to have fun while we figure out what we're doing!

welcome... you'll want out when Rosie O'Rattlecan starts in on ya. he's a poet and a banning machine(though he denies both)

i'm the best behaving guy on the board and he got me 3 times saturday 'cause he was bored. just don't mention poetry while he's here

Poetry poetry poetry.

Hey, if we say O-Rattlecan Three times, will he go away??? like Beatabush, beatabush, beatabush!!!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
you wish. I just read it 3 times, and I'm still here to ban Carl, and my new supermod!

Welcome to the site, Nerak! We hope to see you on the boards often. Don't forget to tell all of your friends. We're still in the early early growing stages.

Ryan

Maybe if we throw water on him, he'll melt...

Last edited by a moderator:

econo61

head pervert
okla
welcome, and dont worry about rattlecan. he just likes to have a little fun every so often, although he does seem to get a little touchy about his poetry sometimes. [prolly wouldnt if he could write poetry, but he cant so ,,,,,]:spank: :spank: :spank:

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Welcome to the site Nerak. As you can already see we have a unique group of people here. Don't worry about rattlecan. If he gives you any trouble just let me know. YelloThumbUp

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcoem Nerak,
l_524c7fd3357bf604b0ede3409000fe6d.jpg
If you wanna ever have some real fun check out the off-road forum! LOL j/k

I like your '01 but I am kinda partial!YelloThumbUp

Ford Truck Articles