Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The New Ranger Max

Ford Ranger Max concept debuts at Thailand Motor Show (w/VIDEO)

fordrangermax_lo_004.jpg

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Don't much like it. Silver one in the video looked tons better than that orange, though.

*Guy across the street from me drives a little Nissan pickup, Frontier, I guess. Crew cab and a really short bed, maybe 5' or so....and much as I hate to say it, I got to thinking the other day about how much more useful that body style would be for my uses right now. Extended cab is way better than the single cab for stuff, but it's still basically a one-passenger truck unless one's a kid who can get in back (or a good-looking girl who can ride in the middle :D), which is a pain.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Remember the marrkets this truck is intended for:

"We recognise that Thailand is the home of Ranger for Asia Pacific, and from Thailand we export Ranger around the world. We know Asia is a fusion of many cultures, and we look to Thailand as a wonderful blend of tastes, styles and emerging ideas. For this very reason, we decided to create Ranger Max in Thailand and show the high-impact truck to the world at Motor Expo," said
Mr. Kiatfuengfoo.

Who thinks that wouldn't sell here- especially with that kewl little turbo-diesel they put under the hood?

still need a crew cab ranger. if they made, i'd buy it. i need the cab space, not bed space.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
If someone gave it to me I would drive it. It's different, therefore I like it.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
its ugly...

we have these rangers here..
ford-ranger-main.jpg

3.0 Duratorq diesel i think it has.. i cant remember... its powerfull tough :)

isnt every dieselname that start with DURA is made my izuzu ?? like the chebby duramax and D-max small izuzu picups?

i think thats just a new "special" version

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts