Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

temperature swing

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Holy crap...I've got a little online thermometer on my computer.

Yesterday when I left the house, it said it was 7* out...today, 53*

d-kuzmen

Master Ford Tech
Connecticut
Gotta love the new england weather! Supposed to be some heavy icing here after the rain's done. Says it's 57 here now.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
We having the same weather temp swings here. Almost all the snow has melted. was 1* here sunday then yesterday it was almost 60*. the weather is to be ice and sleet tonight.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Yep...we've got no snow, and only a few small patches of ice. I stepped off the sidewalk and sunk three inches into the mud...good thing I wore boots.

I think it is supposed to get cold and icy tonight...we'll have to see what it's like tomorrow, I guess.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I woke up to 3" of snow, .25" ice, and puddles several inches deep in many places. UGH!!!

I think it's about 34* now, but I'm not sure.

d-kuzmen

Master Ford Tech
Connecticut
The temp is supposed to drop pretty fast today into the 30's I think and a high of 26* tomorrow. Wish it would just make up it's mind already.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
One forecast I saw said it's supposed to be in the low single digits here tonight.

I'm more than a little afraid my truck will wind up iced up so bad I won't be able to move it at all tomorrow...good thing there's a store that sells booze within walking distance.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts