Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

How is the weather up there?

I heard (saw) that parts of MO were supposed to get some white stuff tonight.

Anything going on where you are?

Chance of flurries down here...

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
1/4" of ice on the deck here...

Fellro

Staff member
Got mostly ice here, makes the gravel roads a bit interesting. There is a banked curve right at my parent's lane. I came in a bit too low on the curve, and the back of the truck tried to keep going with the road, while the front was headed into the lane, so I came in sideways a bit...

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Ehh not too bad. Tomorrow will be a high of 59*F, low of 38*F, brr. Guess I'll have to take out my sweatshirt.

Oh whoops this is the MO chapter! :nana:

smiliepeelout

Last edited:

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Not that anyone cares, but we've got an arctic blast and snow scheduled to hit over the weekend. Naturally, it isn't coming from the north, but through the Columbia Gorge from, I suspect, you guys.

There was another thread that reminded me to find my ice scraper the other day. It was burried in the back of the explorer under body working tools and supplies.

I was so thankful for that thread this morning.:) I had to brush about 3/4" of snow off the windshield and then...I had to scrap a heavy frost.

Wasn't that horrible? :rolling laugh:

The grass down here barely had anything in it.

Yet...someday I want to move to the northeast. [confused]

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts