Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

EFI/AOD update! Please help!

Hello again, I'm better with wrenches than electronics soooo....hopefully someone here can help an old dog with a new trick! I've got a 93'E150 conversion van thats worn&torn on the outside but has a good 351W and an AOD that I recently spent a small fortune rebuilding/bulletproofing. I want to slip this into my latest rescue,- a '70 F250 CS so that I can get my mileage/money out of the 351/AOD while I go thru the FE. I have no intentions of any permanent mods to my amazingly original,unmolested camper special. What I need is info on what I need to strip out of the van to support the EFI and the AOD in the old Ford. Since the rear-end scattered in the van, it becomes a donor for the truck.

d-kuzmen

Master Ford Tech
Connecticut
You will need to take the engine wiring harness's and anything there attatched to such as the Proccesser and other sensors, you may want to invest in a wiring diagram for the van, your gonna need to make some changes in the wiring to make it work.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts