Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Site keeps logging me out

Fellro

Staff member
For some reason as I browse through the pages, I keep getting logged out, never used to be an issue...

Not having that issue at all.

Fellro

Staff member
I was on a different computer, but I do have the remember me checked on it. The only difference I can think of is that I have this computer set to automatically log me in...

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Is it possible that folks that are having this problem are being timed out of their internet connection and not necessarily being logged off by the site.

Fellro

Staff member
It would be a definite glitch, as it was within seconds sometimes. I would switch pages and no longer be logged in. Never had that kind of issue before , and not happening now that I am at home on my own again.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
They claimed they upped some timing out resources or something... I'm not sure. The only way we'll know if it worked or not is if it stops/keeps happening.

Ryan

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
They claimed they upped some timing out resources or something... I'm not sure. The only way we'll know if it worked or not is if it stops/keeps happening.

Ryan

I just tested, it's still doing it (involuntarily logged out in under three minutes).

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts