Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

November MO chapter roll call

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Here physically. Mentally, well, always been unstable.

I will be there in about 20 minutes. The state of Missouri that is. I am heading to springfield in the truck in a little bit. The line is about 20 miles from here (or less).

Brian, how was your trip to the big MO?...

Went fine. Visited with my little brother for a while and then met with the truck club over at perkins for dinner.

Went to Lowes and harbor freight while I was up there too. Just a normal day for you city folks I would assume. YelloThumbUp

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Present and acounted for!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
'hiding_smilie' Anyone else out there lurking around??:horrormovie:

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Gunners still here, lurking in the background ;) Well, I'm SORTA here. I still live in Good Ole Mo, but right now I'm 20 some odd miles east of Artesia NM :D

Gunner

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Is there any reason to your schedule, my friend? :p

Ryan

NONE whatsoever, unfortunately. When I'm at home, I'm on 24 hour call.........The phone rings, and I saddle up and ride. It's not so bad, usually, but it kills Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years plans..........well trying to plan for a holiday is an impossibility..........we just don't go there anymore. My wife and I have NEVER spent a Christmas together since we've been married.

Gunner

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts