Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

A GAME! I have issues with my truck....how 2 save me?

korg70kbc

California Chapter member
Well Hello Everyone,

Long time no see.'peace' You have all been so incredible & patient & have taught me sooo much, or at least guided me in the direction I could find the information! AND I HAVEN"T BROKE ANYTHING !!!!!!!
Of course, My "REGULAR MECHANIC" is back in town, he has ALWAYS been what I thought was nice & helpful, & took care of my trucks needsbs flag. I have, as SOME of u know, A CHALLENGING ELECTRICAL task'wtf' ahead of me, along with a number of other things I think should be right or maybe:WooHoo: UPGRADED!!!!beer emoticon
If you've seen the pics, HOW much $$$$ would it cost to tear down that dash if you were my CERT. DIESEL MECHANIC???? (THAT :flipoff: ) He was such a (no icon) @*&^%$& A$&&(&hole today I want to KILL HIM!!!!
Help if u can, Ignore me if u can't.....Its just a ? I thought I'd throw out there.'peace' 'peace' smiliewierdthread smilienothingFunnyto
Except Thanks

oops, the ? I asked my "mechanic" was, "what would it cost to go throught the NORMAL procedures to fix any & all problems they found? BUT, I had a couple of pics of the things to fix, & he acted like he didn't know how to give an OPEN-ENDED DIAGNOSTIC ESTIMATE.....Am I as much of a B..... as he made it seem????? BE NICE!!!

The reason I need to know this $$$ amount? I can't get disability!!!:bs: I've been off work 2 months & I have too many ASS.ETS!!!:thanks:

Last edited:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hard to say without seeing it Laurie. The most accurate estimate is going to come from someone who can actually get their hands on the truck and see just how much needs to be torn down and fixed/replaced. Take it to a Ford dealer and see what the say. Whatever that price is, it's probably safe to assume that it's about the HIGHEST quote you'll find, since you're getting a good mechanic (presumably).

From there you can take it to smaller mech's and compare their quotes to the dealer quote.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts