Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Damn She Looks Good Finally

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

God I LOVE IT. 33's on stock 88 bronco, no cutting, no trimming. Does rub on radius arm, what you expect.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Looks pretty good man!

Better take care of that rust before it gets too bad.

Keep at it! smiliegitrdone

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
looks good how do you like those tires???

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
They look good, loud as shizzz, umm paid 100 for em, pritty worn and sorta choppy, but they ride nicer then the 31's that were on it.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Na will do what I need, LOOK GOOD lol, I wish the had white letters, would look alot better. Hate all the black, too much sidewall. Oh well cant be chosey when ur cheap. Lol

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I wish the had white letters, would look alot better. Hate all the black, too much sidewall. . Lol

I've got BFG A/Ts white letters out. I hate it, PITA to keep clean.

BFG A/Ts 31" sell for about $131.00 ea. here.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea thats bout right, just use Westlys Bleach White. Keeps the ones on my F350 clean. Ill wash the truck every once in a while and just use a brush with the car wash, and every 3 or 4 months use the Bleach White.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
That's good stuff. It will clean an engine too. Just pull up to the coin op. wash, pop the hood spray everything good then pressure wash.

Looks like new.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea it does. Ill take some better pics tomorrow morning.

That's good stuff. It will clean an engine too. Just pull up to the coin op. wash, pop the hood spray everything good then pressure wash.

Looks like new.

Yeah, I did that to my mustang the other day. :)

Looks really nice.

You should pull some badges from a PnP for the passenger side man, it would make it look tons cleaner. :)

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I have the badges for it, they were just hangin on so I pulled em. I got to fix that side, was in some accident way back and that quarter was changed and the door and fender were hack fixed, all tho the quarter is super hack .

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
bleach the tread patch and you'l do the smokeyiest burnouts you ever seen

radialarm

Clown of Death!
bleach the tread patch and you'l do the smokeyiest burnouts you ever seen

Don't think that would work on mine, it'a 4.9L

Well, maybe if I chained it to something first.smiliepeelout

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I read the title to this thread and thought about how many times I've said that when leaving the bar...

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I read the title to this thread and thought about how many times I've said that when leaving the bar...

Oh,Yeah How much would it take to think that about the cutie I linked to in muds last post?:rofl2:

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Lol thats funny, the thread is almost gone enough, no burnouts for me.

Don't think that would work on mine, it'a 4.9L

Well, maybe if I chained it to something first.smiliepeelout

I could get scratch pretty easy in the truck in sig, its not that hard. Keep in mind this is on 31s and with numerous modifications. ;)

Travis would also beg to differ.

Ford Truck Articles