Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Anyone else have problems?

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Since I have been getting the server busy notices. The photos of trucks on top have not loaded . The quick link tab no longer works . And the smilies R missing in action.

Bad enough every 3rd post gets kicked out . (unavialible at this time. )
But its generally slow in general.

I checked all settings and did a reboot to earier date but still no go .

Just wondered. If no one else is having problems I'll have to take PC to my PC guru.

Thanks

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Try going to the homepage (www.fordtruckfanatics.com) and pressing Ctrl + Shift + R (assuming you're using firefox). Try than and tell me if the banner shows up after that.

Thanks bud but no go.

I thought I'd do a reboot to earlier date . But no earlier dates were saved (and I know I did it just last week ) So something bigger is afoot .

thanks

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I keep having problems too.
Server errors, overload, etc...

Too bad there's no site bashing allowed.

Other than the server issues that everyone seems to get, I am not having any problems with the site.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I keep having these dreams were dark figures come to me in the night and tell me to get golf clubs and do terrible terrible terrible things to gerbils..... I think that might be a problem.....

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I keep having these dreams were dark figures come to me in the night and tell me to get golf clubs and do terrible terrible terrible things to gerbils..... I think that might be a problem.....

You must as bored as I am today TN, but I don't quite think this is the same kind of problem we are experienceing.

:shocked:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
No bashing om my part just wanted to know if I have a bigger issue

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I was just making a joke about site bashing.
As if we could bash this site for technical problems.
Today is the first time I had a lost post.
I got a message to contact the admin.
I thought I might have been banned. lol

There it goes again error 503 :headbang:

Last edited:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
If I get smilies back I'd be happy .

Ialso found issues with my email (not here) So I'm going tohaveto take into get fixed as I can't find any wrong settings orthe like.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I hate to do that then I have to reenter all my usernames and passwords.

A mojor PITA.

i got it last night about 10:30 several times.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Have you tried clearing all the cookies? Seems like they block stuff once in a while for me. At least clearing them occasionally will fix stuff..or seems to.

Yep I used cc cleaner SATurday. No change . But I got on today and everything is working but slow..:headbang: even the smilies r back .

Go figure

^^ Yep.

Error 503 - Service Temporarily Unavailable

This error means that the web server is currently unable to handle your request due to a temporary overload.
Please try to reload the webpage in a few seconds.
If you are the webmaster of this website and you see this error often please contact your web hosting company support for more information.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts