Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Waxing The Arm Killer

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Well I figured id compound a spot, then polish it, then wax it, to see how it comes out. Man did it come out nice. So I was like ok guess I have to do the rest of it now. The Hood is pritty much done, but I did that also, the sides are better as the sun doesnt beat down as much onto it. So this is how it went down. Heavy cut compound, polishing compound, cleaner wax, polish, sealer wax. Man I had to break out the electric buffer my arm was getting so tired. Anyway I did 1/2 the bronk and will do the other 1/2 tomorrow. Here are some pics.
IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

Didnt do this side yet, will have after pics tomorrow.
IMG_0178.jpg

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I started to work on my new tailgate, took everything off and out of it, started stripping it down to bare metal. Found 1 spot of rust that I knew about buying it. So im a cut it out and weld in a patch.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea, hood still looks like crap but 100x better then it was. Ive only done the drivers side of the truck, so its like 1/2 lookin better lol.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Finished

Finally finished waxing it today. Painfull few hrs. Anyway here are the pics, will have the 33's on tomorrow.
IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

When you get around to doing it again. Use a clay bar on it. Bill kept on about them...so I finally gave it a try. Make the paint extremely smooth and clean even before the waxing starts. So much easier to do after that.

I am sold on the product that I was really skeptical about.

I need to do it to the 56 again...someday. LOL

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts