Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

April Meet???

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
??????????????????????????????

econo61

head pervert
okla
wellll, might be a little far for me with gas prices and all, mabey the next one will get a little closer.

econo61

head pervert
okla
k.c. is a little far for me, unless gas comes way down. but hey, i'll make one somewhere i'm sure! ya'll cant keep all the meets way up north! [can ya?]

and ya never can tell, i get a wild hair and i might just show up and scare everyone! seems i look kinda like albert einstien, on drugs!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
it's gonna take an aweful lot to scare this bunch!

econo61

head pervert
okla
they havent met me yet!

nah, i'm realy a big ole pussycat. i try to get along with everyone and just have a good time. that and i just seem to get lodged in everyones memory from the first time we meet. dont know if thats good or bad, but at least noone forgets me!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
they havent met me yet!!
And you ain't met tcbofade from KC yet!!

ROFL How about a meet in Lake of the Ozarks? I did one once and got three guys to show. I think more would come to the next.

econo61

head pervert
okla
uhhhhh, i aint drivein that far at one time with no ac!

sorry, it will be an 06 f150 for that trip!

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
I'll be playing... I mean meeting with myself this weekend over a few beers. I will hold the first DeSoto, Kansas GTG (I may the one and only member)... but it will sure be fun!!!

I'll take a few photos and post.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I'll be playing... I mean meeting with myself this weekend over a few beers. I will hold the first DeSoto, Kansas GTG (I may the one and only member)... but it will sure be fun!!!

I'll take a few photos and post.

Good....but we just want above the waist shots!!!:redface: ROTFLMAO:rofl:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Yeah boobies...er....i mean hooters! LOL

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts