Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

F-100 Moderators

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I betcha those two guys can get some members and this area moving if anyone can.

Welcome to the crew, gentlemen.

Ryan

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
thanks for the welcome. Let's see, so far Bob and I can delete my thread or this one....Hmmm..... :jumping:
Yeah I thought about that over in the offroad forum just to say I deleted a post! HAHA

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
thanks for the welcome. Let's see, so far Bob and I can delete my thread or this one....Hmmm..... :jumping:
If you delete this one, then isn't that cancelling out your being announced as moderators, therefore taking that away?

If you delete this one, then isn't that cancelling out your being announced as moderators, therefore taking that away?

That would be true. I was merely trying to state that there is not much of anything to moderate at this point in time. rotz

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
that's what we're banking on.

For starters, next time either of you go to a truck meet or anything like that, bring spotter cards with your name, screen name, and website address and invite them to join.

Eventually we'll get some traffic. We have a few theories on how to do this. :)

Ryan

Just wanted to say Hello!! Nice site. See many truckers from the other place. We visit often.YelloThumbUp

Good to see you Ed. YelloThumbUp Keep me updated on the goings on in CA, so I can update our sticky thread. I added your club and the western nationals already.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
All ya'll got gorgeous trucks!! I'd love to have one lowered down with a four link rear end and a souped up 6.0L diesel under the hood!! :D OH YEAH!!

Won't be able to make the trip this year. Work has gotten in the way. Here are some pics from the 2006 trip & show. If you have the chance GO! it was the best time.

http://public.fotki.com/eds56/super-tour-iv/

Ed: Do I have your permission to add those to the "sticky" thread?

I understand not getting to go. With dialysis this year, I can't attend either. Maybe someday I can join the super tour and go again.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts