Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

have an idea here

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
lets post up some picture of the scenery change here this fall in new york area. we have some very nice falls here as soon as i get a chance i will post up some pictures

this is open to anyone not just NY Chapter.

nothing changing here Yet(except the damned locust sobs) i'll do some pics when it does change. should have my camera back by then. got zapped in the lightning hit.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
The only scenery change down here is the color of the license plates.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
It was just starting to get nice; now it's raining like heck all weekend.

If the rain doesn't knock all the turned leaves down, I'll try to grab some pictures next week.

in a word...NO FRIGGIN' WAY..the Santa Pimp still makes me scared of jolly old elves

this a teaser of what happens in the Adirondacks in Oct...on the Great Sacandaga Lake

lake.jpg

e-mail 'em to me Bob

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
not the best picture i have take. but where i was at i had to deal with homeland security. so i snapped a few shot with company cellphone.

these are from a 80 foot lift at at border crossing. the shore is NF Ontario canada

awesome pics Mike

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I wish I was up there . Been working above ceilings and in pipe chase's general confined spaces nights. Not much to see there.

But Elk r within 2 miles my house now. On the family farm .I'll try to get pics .
Not good place to be allot o rednecks off work and Elk come out at night. One those really fill a chest freezer .

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts