Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

FTF Meet in the New England Area?

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hey just wanted to see if anybody was interested in making an FTF GTG sometime in the future in MA. possibly? anyone interested?smiliestirthepot

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Count me in as a maybe...

I'd like to do a get-together, and MA seems the most reasonable place for it, but it's a long way from here. Whole family lives in the area, so I can pretty well justify the expense every once in a while when I can find the time, but I do need to find the time.

*Just happened to think of it; doubt it'd work but I'll throw it out- the Boston International Auto Show is in November...can't remember which convention center it's at, but I'm going to see if I can manage to get there...if others have an interest in going to that, it could be a GTG.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
yeah definitely sounds good to me. anyone else want to join in?

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
...the Boston International Auto Show is in November...can't remember which convention center it's at...

Oops. It's December 3-7 this year at the Boston Convention Center...later than I thought, which means it's a less-predictable time of year for me (and also that I won't be able to swipe my sister's gas-miser Saturn for half the driving) but I'm still going to see if I can make it there.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
ok. i know i will be driving the frankenford myself(especially being december and i love my truck in the snow :) anyone else want to join in?

i'd love to but i don't travel well anymore. maybe we can get you guys and mike(ameritaz) brainstorming and try yo get something working somewhere in the middle. they live way out west NY. i'm about half way between NH and Buffalo. probably not do-able this late in the yr...but put out there for future thought

might be short notice for some of you, but Import Wars is Saturday Oct, 4th if some of you would like to go, ill be there with my crew, youd be more than welcome to come and park with us in the show, then i wont be the only truck lol

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Where and what time?

I'm going to be in MA and RI that day, though I think I've pretty well committed myself to something for every waking minute...

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
So close yet so far ..

I can be to MA in 4 hours but the area U guys r at would be much more of a ride, . With my back I cant ride for long unless I'm im my truck .

Import Wars is Saturday Oct 4th, gates open at 8am, registration for the Show and Shine ends at 11am.. if some of you would like to show off your truck let me know, you can park with the team im in

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Can't make that, since it's daytime...I'll be here with a buddy, who's showing an engine he just bought.

It's a pretty cool show, if you're into old steam stuff.

if any of you can make it that would be awesome!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts